Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Trend Setters


Stylists can be known as cosmetologist, hair stylist, beautician, but we are also known as trend setters. Your hairstyle completes your look after you've put your clothes, make-up, and jewelry on. As a stylist you have to keep up with the latest trends. Styles come and they go, and as a stylist you need to stay on top of current trends. Some of the current trends for women of all ethnicities is the classic bob. Everyone is wearing this, whether it's stacked, classic, assymetrical, or choppy everyone wants a bob. Another trend is hair is bangs, whether it's a swoop bang, side bang, or chinese bangs (blunt bangs right across the forehead). The trend for short cuts are assymetrical and spiky. It's easy to style and low maintenance. I enjoy what I do, I have been styling hair professionally for 2 years. I started out at a young age with my doll babies, and eventually started doing family and friends hair. In high school I had the opportunity to go to beauty school. So I took advantage of that opportunity and graduated from high school with my diploma and cosmetologist license. I began working at the age of 18, I have gained many skills and I would like to become a fashion stylist or platform artist in the near future.

1 comment:

editor said...

view all mobiles review on stylishmania.blogspot.com